Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Handmade, one-of-a-kind Christmas ornament. You will receive one ornament/hanging, photos show an example. In honor of March being Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, 50% of each purchased through this listing will be donated to Colorectal Cancer Alliance.
I began with a clear round orb.
My design is created with layers of BLUE Alcohol Ink.
Coated with an acrylic pearlized medium. This layer provides an additional design to the ornament.
From my smoke-free home.
Thank you for looking.
Hi, I am Theresa. I love to create art. It started with not wanting to trash a wool sweater that had some holes. I saw a display in a fancy department store with reclaimed wool mittens and scarves, I said to myself, "I can make those." I felted my moth hole sweater and made my first felt flower. I now repurposed wool sweaters into Christmas stockings, fingerless gloves, flowers, and boot cuffs. I repurpose game pieces into magnets, pins, and ornaments. Neckties into brooches and statement collars.
I love working with alcohol ink and my newest creations are ornaments, and wall/shelf art.
I live just north of Chicago, IL with my husband, and children.
- I accept credit card payments via Stripe or Paypal.
- When your payment clears, your order will ship on the next business day.
- The buyer is responsible for calculated shipping. Shipping cost is dependent on package weight, size, and how far away you are from me.
- All packages will have tracking available.
- I will only ship to the mailing address furnished with payment, adjustments will not be made.
- I ship via USPS First Class Mail (up to 13 ounces) and USPS Priority Mail (over 13.1 ounces).
- All Priority Mail is insured.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- I do not accept exchanges or returns. However, I am always willing to work with my buyers.