Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Handmade, One of a Kind, Felted Wool Flower Wreath. This is my tribute to Frida Kahlo's headpieces.
This is a 10” styrofoam wreath form that I have wrapped with wide silver yarn. The yarn has a strand with metallic sparkle. I repurpose wool sweaters by hand felting the wool and then designing flowers with the felted wool. This wreath is finished with a rainbow of colors. These are secured with hot glue.
There is a wire hanger to hang from a hook or knob.
From my smoke-free home.
Thank you for looking.
Hi, I am Theresa. I love to create art. It started with not wanting to trash a wool sweater that had some holes. I saw a display in a fancy department store with reclaimed wool mittens and scarves, I said to myself, "I can make those." I felted my moth hole sweater and made my first felt flower. I now repurposed wool sweaters into Christmas stockings, fingerless gloves, flowers, and boot cuffs. I repurpose game pieces into magnets, pins, and ornaments. Neckties into brooches and statement collars.
I love working with alcohol ink and my newest creations are ornaments, and wall/shelf art.
I live just north of Chicago, IL with my husband, and children.
- I accept credit card payments via Stripe or Paypal.
- When your payment clears, your order will ship on the next business day.
- The buyer is responsible for calculated shipping. Shipping cost is dependent on package weight, size, and how far away you are from me.
- All packages will have tracking available.
- I will only ship to the mailing address furnished with payment, adjustments will not be made.
- I ship via USPS First Class Mail (up to 13 ounces) and USPS Priority Mail (over 13.1 ounces).
- All Priority Mail is insured.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- I do not accept exchanges or returns. However, I am always willing to work with my buyers.