Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Unique, one-of-a-kind, shelf art. "Try to be the rainbow in someone's cloud," Maya Angelou.
I start with an upcycled/reclaimed 4" Marrakech ceramic tile. My design is created with layers of Alcohol Ink in shades of green. Tiles are finished with 2 coats of clear acrylic sealer, this provides an additional texture to the design.
Each tile is handmade and comes with a small wooden easel to provide a pop of color to your space. Measurements when on the easel are approximately 5" tall, 4" wide, and 3" deep.
Interested in a custom color? please message me to discuss the details.
From my smoke-free home.
Thank you for looking.
Hi, I am Theresa. I love to create art. It started with not wanting to trash a wool sweater that had some holes. I saw a display in a fancy department store with reclaimed wool mittens and scarves, I said to myself, "I can make those." I felted my moth hole sweater and made my first felt flower. I now repurposed wool sweaters into Christmas stockings, fingerless gloves, flowers, and boot cuffs. I repurpose game pieces into magnets, pins, and ornaments. Neckties into brooches and statement collars.
I love working with alcohol ink and my newest creations are ornaments, and wall/shelf art.
I live just north of Chicago, IL with my husband, and children.
- I accept credit card payments via Stripe or Paypal.
- When your payment clears, your order will ship on the next business day.
- The buyer is responsible for calculated shipping. Shipping cost is dependent on package weight, size, and how far away you are from me.
- All packages will have tracking available.
- I will only ship to the mailing address furnished with payment, adjustments will not be made.
- I ship via USPS First Class Mail (up to 13 ounces) and USPS Priority Mail (over 13.1 ounces).
- All Priority Mail is insured.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- I do not accept exchanges or returns. However, I am always willing to work with my buyers.