Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Neurographic Original Art 11 x 14.
Neurographics is a way of drawing that recreates the outer for the inner, abstract drawing.
This was created with a permanent brown marker on 140# watercolor paper. A series of lines, swirls, and circles. The lines are rounded to soften. Filled in with patterns and colors in shades of brown. This piece is painted in watercolor.
The piece is 8.5x11, matted and ready to frame in your 11x14 frame.
Finished with a backer board. Can be hung horizontally or vertically.
From my smoke free home.
Thank you for looking.
Hi, I am Theresa. I love to create art. It started with not wanting to trash a wool sweater that had some holes. I saw a display in a fancy department store with reclaimed wool mittens and scarves, I said to myself, "I can make those." I felted my moth hole sweater and made my first felt flower. I now repurposed wool sweaters into Christmas stockings, fingerless gloves, flowers, and boot cuffs. I repurpose game pieces into magnets, pins, and ornaments. Neckties into brooches and statement collars.
I love working with alcohol ink and my newest creations are ornaments, and wall/shelf art.
I live just north of Chicago, IL with my husband, and children.
- I accept credit card payments via Stripe or Paypal.
- When your payment clears, your order will ship on the next business day.
- The buyer is responsible for calculated shipping. Shipping cost is dependent on package weight, size, and how far away you are from me.
- All packages will have tracking available.
- I will only ship to the mailing address furnished with payment, adjustments will not be made.
- I ship via USPS First Class Mail (up to 13 ounces) and USPS Priority Mail (over 13.1 ounces).
- All Priority Mail is insured.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- I do not accept exchanges or returns. However, I am always willing to work with my buyers.